Tuesday, 13 July 2010

"Cute" as an All-Purpose Superlative

I'm sorry, ladies (and twee gentlemen), but I can't take you very seriously when everything you like from kittens, to clothes to shirtless firemen apparently triggers some giggly maternal reflex.

Please try to emulate a semblance of intellectual worth by using more specifically expressive words so we have insight into why you like the things you like and stop wasting our semantic attention with what amounts to a satisfied grunt, devaluing yet another word.

2 comments:

MashyPotato said...

Ladyfingers, you'll not remember me, but is there some way I can get in contact with you? An email? I'm afraid to post mine lest I be bombarded with erectile dysfunction spam.

Ladyfingers said...

Post the username and the domain like so:

XXX

hotmail

com

and I'll delete it and contact you.